A warm welcome at desk.
Thank God Bernie’s opponent is squeaky clean. I’d hate to think that someone corrupt might wind the Democratic nomination.
And the Bernie-bots look like such upstanding citizens.
Facts to consider:
1. Germans have endured extended periods of high unemployment.
2. They endure persistent wage suppression, hence the trade surplus.
3. German median wealth is the lowest in the EU.
This is because:
1. Germans don’t own homes, they rent. Home ownership is very low (2012 stats ranking #44 in the world).
2. They spend a lot on vacations.
3. Government bond yields continue to decline.
The German economy does not make most Germans prosperous. Many refugees will be disappointed about the actual living standards in the promised land. But the trade surplus brings bargaining strength to the German government. Germany bailed out Ireland, even though Ireland has higher GDP per capita, and so do Belgium as well as the Netherlands. The Nordics and the French are not far behind.
Germans are mostly oblivious to how they are short changed. But they will notice the rapidly increasing rents. Even the mainstream media admitted a couple of days ago that rents are rapidly rising and the refugee crisis is to blame. This does even effect SWPLs, journalists and Green party voters on a personal level. Landlords are throwing out small businesses and doctors, because local governments pay more for refugee housing.
If Germans have to pay more for rent, they will no longer be able to afford vacations. This will make a huge emotional impact and it affects all classes. The German government on the other hand can issue debt at low and even negative interest rates and a recession will further increase demand for these bonds as a presumed safe haven.
Things you can trust more than a Clinton being educated on the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, or the rule of law for that matter. :
• Mexican tap water
• A wolverine with a ‘pet me’ sign
• A mixed drink made by Bill Cosby
• A straight edge shave from Jodi Arias
• A “Coin Toss” at a local Iowa Caucus
• An elevator ride with Ray Rice
• A night out with Aaron Hernandez
• Brian Williams memory
• A cigar offered to me by Bill Clinton
• Pete Carroll coaching decisions
• Loch Ness monster sightings
• OJ Simpson showing me his knife collection
• A North Korea “Satellite” launch
• Hilary Clinton’s investigation into Bengazi
• Prayers for peace from Al Sharpton
• MSNBC’s news reports
• Gas station Sushi
• A Jimmy Carter economic plan
• Bill Clinton’s claim he never had inappropriate relationships
• An Obama Nuclear deal with Iran
• Michael Jackson’s Doctor
• MeCHA, La Raza, and LULAC’s claim they’re not racists
• A Jeffery Dahmer dinner invitation
• Obama’s investigation into the IRS Targeting Scandal
• The Boy that cried Wolf
• Harry Reid’s exercise equipment
• Tying Anthony Weiner’s shoes
• The direct number to the State Department in case of a riot
• A factory packed parachute
• A kiss from Judas
• An Afghan wearing a backpack
• A Supreme Court decision
• Keeping my healthcare plan
• A North Korea trial by jury
• A BIC pen that doesn’t leak
• Flint Michigan water supply
• Electronic Voting Machines
• A business proposition from the Nigerian Minister of Finance
• A week old tuna fish sandwich found on a filthy city bus
Excuse me, where is Mexico?
Down the wall and to the left.
My coworker is a huge Cubs fan so I have been looking this shit up the last few days.
- Radio was invented; Cub fans got to hear their team lose.
- TV was invented; Cub fans got to see their team lose.
- Baseball added 14 teams; Cub fans got to see AND hear their team lose to more teams.
- George Burns celebrated his 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th and 100th birthdays.
- Haley’s Comet passed Earth… twice.
- Harry Caray was born… and died. Incredible, but true.
- The NBA, NHL and NFL were formed, and Chicago teams won championships in each league.
- Man landed on the moon, as have several home runs given up by Cubs pitchers.
- Sixteen US presidents were elected.
- There were 11 amendments added to the Constitution.
- Prohibition was created, and repealed.
- The Titanic was built, set sail, sank, was discovered, and became the subject of major motion pictures… the latter giving Cub fans hope that something that finishes on the bottom can come out on top.
- Wrigley Field was built and becomes the oldest park in the National League.
- A combination of 40 summer & winter Olympics have been held.
- Thirteen baseball players have won the Triple Crown; several thanked Cubs pitchers.
- Bell bottoms came in style, went out of style, and came back in style.
- The Cleveland Indians, Boston Red Sox, Arizona Diamondbacks, and Florida Marlins have ALL won the World Series.
- The Cubs played 14,153 regular-season games; they lost the majority of them.
- Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Oklahoma, and New Mexico were added to the Union.
Surface web – anything that has been cataloged by a search engines. If you can find it via search engine then it’s surface web.
Deep web – Anything that is not cataloged via a search engine. You can access the deep web from any browser if you know what you are looking for. You do not need to use TOR to access deep web content.
Dark web – Part of the deep web that has been blocked off and/or hidden from normal access via standard web browsers. This is where you would need TOR or something to that affect to access. It is not just all illegal sites for hiring hitmen and selling drugs.
Underweb – can only be accessed by a modified build of a specific Photoshop client from the 2000’s.
Shadow web – is operated in cells with courier pidgeons carrying thumb drives between them.
Lightless Void web – you need an air gapped PC, an apparatus of mirrors, and the arcane assistance of an ancient ghost.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the zombie apocalypse.
Nice touch that the radio plays an urgent broadcast in Hindi, since the owner of the shop was from India. The news is so close but so far. And note that he gets a diet coke instead of the regular cola, as he is now trying to get his life back in order. Diet is the more responsible choice.
|What They Say||What It Means|
|Slim||Fat, but wrists are only slightly chunky.|
|Fit||Meant to type fat. Sausage fingers hit i instead.|
|Athletic||Fat and delusional|
|Prefer Not To Say||Fat|
|A Little Extra||A little extra cheese on everything|
|Other||Jabba The Fat|
I hope this handy list helps. If you have any of your own, feel free to contribute, and I will add them.