Some help navigating the world of online profiles – primarily for browsing female profiles. It has been my experience that the following are the red flags you need to be aware of, in random order of importance:
- The “MySpace angle” or head-shot only photos
- No full body picture
- No visible collarbone
- Bad teeth, as in inflamed gums and poor overall dental hygiene
- Only group photos. If there is only a group photo, they’re the fatty
- Hair covering cheeks.
- When they wear their hair down so it makes their neck look narrower.
- When they wear a low-cut blouse with an open jacket on top, and then crop their shoulders out of the photo.
- Puffy creases in their armpits.
- Pictures with food. Interest in food. Is a “foodie”.
- “Not looking to hook up” in an attempt to maintain the narrative that they’re somewhat physically desirable.
Of course there are more. Don’t be fatfished!