|What They Say
||What It Means
||Fat, but wrists are only slightly chunky.
||Meant to type fat. Sausage fingers hit i instead.
||Fat and delusional
|Prefer Not To Say
|A Little Extra
||A little extra cheese on everything
||Jabba The Fat
I hope this handy list helps. If you have any of your own, feel free to contribute, and I will add them.
Some help navigating the world of online profiles – primarily for browsing female profiles. It has been my experience that the following are the red flags you need to be aware of, in random order of importance:
- The “MySpace angle” or head-shot only photos
- No full body picture
- No visible collarbone
- Bad teeth, as in inflamed gums and poor overall dental hygiene
- Only group photos. If there is only a group photo, they’re the fatty
- Hair covering cheeks.
- When they wear their hair down so it makes their neck look narrower.
- When they wear a low-cut blouse with an open jacket on top, and then crop their shoulders out of the photo.
- Puffy creases in their armpits.
- Pictures with food. Interest in food. Is a “foodie”.
- “Not looking to hook up” in an attempt to maintain the narrative that they’re somewhat physically desirable.
Of course there are more. Don’t be fatfished!