Steve Irwin died the way he lived … with animals in his heart.
Here’s a quick reference guide for tinder-er-er’s:
- No pictures below the neck means not thin. Not by a long shot.
- Pictures look old as hell or she looks very different among pictures means she’s old, possibly lying about age, and/or hasn’t aged well. Expect alcoholism.
- Terrible grammar means you’re going to have a bad time. I mean, “ur going 2 have bad time”.
- Over-sharer (“just on here because my ex of forever died in a tragically when I was giving him a blowjob. Needless to say…I’m on the market.”) means she’s going to be an emotionally unstable wreck who sleeps around and borrows money she won’t pay back.
- Thirty thousand pictures of her kid means that’s all you’re going to hear about. She also might be pregnant when you meet her.
- Pictures of her making out with dude means no common sense when it comes to social mores and probably entitled as anything, such as entitled to sleeping with all your friends before even kissing you good night.
- She’s hot means it’s a bot. They all might be actually.
- She’s extremely forward and wants to bang you within seconds means post-op or pre-op?
Remember. If it seems too good to be true, then just dive in.
“Is it the Maple kind?”
Have you ever had a dreams that s- that you um you had you’d you would you could you’d do you w- you wants you you could do so you you do you could you you want you want him to do you so much you could do anything?
That damn turtle lasts longer than I do.
Terrible porno. Just when things are getting good, they do a close-up shot of the guys face.
I’m working on a gravity belt…
People who wonder what song was used toward the end of this video, wonder no more. The song is “Modify” by Kniles.
Headshot d’un chat dans “La meilleure boulangerie de France” (M6)