Skip to content
What can possibly go wrong?
- It is impossible to make anything foolproof, because fools are so very ingenious.
- To study a subject best, understand it thoroughly before you start.
- If there is a possibility that several things can go wrong, then the one that will cause the greatest damage will be the one to go wrong.
- If anything absolutely can NOT go wrong, it will anyway.
- If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which a procedure can go wrong and circumvent these, then a fifth way, unprepared for, will promptly develop.
- Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
- Nature always sides with the hidden flaw.